Saturday, March 1, 2008

Saturday 3.1.2008

Day 4, Treatment #3

Daylight came, clear skies. I haven't done much today, slept mostly. I have been taking the Compazine 10 mg oral about every 5 hours, and that keeps the stomach pain pretty much at bay, but maybe that makes me a little sleepy, too?? I don't know, Daniel has been really good, saying this is just what happened the other 2 treatments. Ok. I managed to be up long enough to prepare hot cereal for myself, and eat, and go back to bed.

After a while I woke up, and it was time for more Compazine. I really wanted to get outside in the sun, but it didn't happen today. I laid back down. I woke up about 4, and Daniel asked if I was wanting to go to Jackson. Sure...

I changed clothes and got in the car. My fuzzy head (both literally and perceptionally) and I did ok in the passenger seat.

We got to the care home, mom was still laying down for her afternoon nap, but the girls were in to get her up. I got her fed, then washed up and ready for bed, and tucked in. We left.

As those couple hours went by, maybe just being awake helped me to feel better, but tonight, I'm thinking I'm going to be ok. Still a bit woozy, but ok.

Thank you for all your support. I'll write tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Rest easy my friend.

    Thinking of you today as always.

    Miss B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kathy,

    You rest and remember we are all with you in thought and prayers.

    You are strong and do very well. I will miss seeing you but will be reading as often as I can.

    Keeping fighting that good fight and keep smiling because you have a smile that brightens everyones day and heart.

    Thank you for being such a strong and wonderful person

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hop that today is a better day. i'm thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete