Saturday, March 8, 2008

3.8.2008

Day 11, Treatment #3

Daniel got away this afternoon about 1-ish in a Chevy Uplander. He and another guy, Duane, drove to Kentucky to spend the night with Phil, and the three of them will continue on to Columbia ?NC to pick up another fellow, then on to Santee SC to meet 4 others for a golf outing. He called this evening to say he had arrived safely--there was a big snowstorm in the Ohio valley which made the back half of today's leg snowy.

I spent the afternoon with household duties, fixed myself something to eat, then went to Jackson.

Mom was ok; still has a bit of a runny nose and frequent loose cough, but she ate ok. I got her tucked into bed, stopped for a couple grocery items, and came home. Checked email, wrote here, and will turn in.

I'm still a bit tired, and still have occasional "stabs" of nausea. I didn't take any medication, though, as it seems to pass ok. And temperature instability-cold, hot, cold... sheesh. I hope that settles down sooner than later. My tastebuds are re-awakening; I find myself thinking about what I could eat when I don't feel like eating (coming up again in two weeks), and thinking about what I can eat now that's super-healthy and nourishing and all that.

Overall, I think I'm doing ok, if not well. I am so grateful that you are all out there sending your support in whichever ways that you do. It sure helps when I'm struggling to close my eyes, breathe, and envision all your colorful energies. Thank you. Hugs.

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning my little Cupcake,,

    I'm sending big sun rays your way today,,,hope you are resting well this weekend and always.

    Miss B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy,

    It is a sunny beautiful day here in T.C. hope that you are feeling well. It's a great day. The house smells like garlic bread and our company just arrived. Take good care of yourself. We love you...

    Dave & Catherine

    ReplyDelete