Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wednesday 2.20.2008

Day 15, Treatment #2

A good day. I slept well, had breakfast, and got started on my day. Organized paperwork, showered. Made phone calls, putzed around, blah, blah, took a nap, ate food, went to Jackson.

Mom still has that loose cough, and I pulled a bunch of green-yellow snot from her nose. Eww. Better out than in. She ate well, and I got her washed up and tucked into bed.

At home, I made a pot of chili, wrote here, had a bite, watched the lunar eclipse, and went to bed.

Tomorrow I'm attending a conference in Jackson until 3pm, then I'll go over to the home.

Ain't it great to have a "boring" day? Thanks for reading...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sis, Nice to here you had a day to yourself. You are doing GREAT!!Love and light
    -B-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sis,
    Glad you had an uneventful day, something that is a welcome change to have right now.
    Stay focused and positive and remember that Dorthy and Toto had the Yellow Brick Road in just one color and your Runway back to "Wellness Earth" is lit up with "ALL" the colors of the rainbow!
    Love Ya,
    Tom and Kathy Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy,

    Thanks for spending an hour of your day with me on the phone. I REALLY appreciated your call, your concern, your updating me and all the sharing. It was a really good time. And I love you for it.

    Um ...overly graphic there with the thick green snot!!!!Yuk

    Yes, we saw the eclipse, too. Pretty interesting.

    Spent time yesterday thanking Him for how well you have done so far and receiving His positive energies and thankful you are in His care.

    Love you, T. (my computer has taken away the choice of Nickname so now I have to go under anonymous. Boohoo)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy,

    We are glad you had a restful day. After two days of work, you looked a little tired when we visited you at Mom's.

    Hang in there, your rainbow of prayers is getting bigger and brighter.

    Love,
    Jim and Polly

    ReplyDelete