Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday 2.21.2008

Day 16, Treatment #2

Another Great Day! The conference was good, and about lunch time I had a phone call that I let go to voice mail. I checked the message--it was my Jeremy, Stateside. He said he had gotten in just an hour or so to South Carolina. So good to hear from him, especially in the U.S.

Over to the home, Mom was still coughing. I thought her cough sounded better, and I said that to her; she shook her head "no". Allrighty then. I asked her if she didn't feel good, no response. But she probably doesn't. I just thought her cough sounded better....

I stopped for a few groceries, and gasoline, made it home, had a bite, wrote here.

Daniel will be home tomorrow afternoon/evening, before I get home. I'm looking forward to seeing him.

Tomorrow is a work day, I'm going to bed. Big hugs to all.

4 comments:

  1. Aren't do nothing days wonderful?! I hope you got some rest and are doing well at work today. I finally saw dad. He actually looks great bald. I know you do too! We are still weaving our colors into strength and wellness for you. Love you, Cari

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a good work day, Kathy. Fridays can be stinkers. Hope you didn't get too tired. I get to take my cough back to work over the weekend... see how it goes. Happy reunion with your Daniel!

    Your poor old Mom! Hope she feels better soon, too. These coughs are miserable.

    God bless you, Teresa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Kathy,,,hope you are enjoying the rays today. May the sun shine brightly on your face.
    Total Faith,,,lifting everything up to God, who has our life already planned out for us and knowing that He will provide everything that you need to see you down your path.

    Miss B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy,
    Glad to hear you had a nice, uneventful day Wednesday and that the conference went well on Thursday. Also happy to hear that Jeremy is state side again. How long will he be there for? I sure hope Aunt Elain is doing better soon. I'll pray for her too. I hope Dan had a nice time in Alabama. I'll give you a call this weekend.
    Love, hugs and prayers,
    Diane
    PS
    My computer won't let me leave a nickname anymore either. I wonder what's up with that. Hmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete