Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday 2.17.2008

Day 12, Treatment #2

A slow day around here today. Didn't do much of anything. Then got ready to go to Jackson.

Mom was awake, I asked her if she was feeling better. She nodded her head yes. She didn't feel as warm, either. I fed her, got her ready for bed and tucked in, and came home.

Can you believe the weather? Ice on the windows this morning, rain in the afternoon, and on the way home 43 degrees and windy.

My head itches like crazy, I've drank enough water the last several days to fill a horse trough, and my hair is sparse, my scalp has raised red bumps. Attractive! Overall I feel pretty good, and I am thankful that the side effects I'm experiencing are relatively few.

Tomorrow, (Monday) and Tuesday I work. Daniel goes to Gulf Shores Alabama tomorrow for a golf getaway, returning Friday.

Thank you for reading, your support and God's love are what see me through. I'll write tomorrow. Hugs.

3 comments:

  1. hi Kathy, this is Cris, the Wed. "hearing lady" volunteer on 4. My partner Joan let me know that you are recouping and gave me your blog address. (I have been in FL for 5 weeks and did not know what was going on with you until now). Sounds like you are making terrific progress, that you are keeping positive, and are showered with love and care. I hope that each day continues to be a better one for you and I'm looking forward to seeing you one of these Wednesdays soon. Take good care and know that so many people are cheering you on! By the way, the blog is so cool and readable. Thanks for doing that!
    cris reed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aunt Kathy, I'm again amazed and impressed! YOu're still working, good for you that you can do it and great for you that you're trying to make sure you're not over doing it. Keep going, your colors are as warm as you need them to be. Love ya, Cari

    ReplyDelete
  3. KJ, So good to hear that you are doing alright that has been my prayer all along even though I know all about the nausea from being so sick pregnant the other I cannot relate too but know that I am pulling for you..your strength and courage are amazing....I will see you bright and early tomorrow for clinicals...Much love, JB~

    ReplyDelete