Saturday, February 9, 2008

Saturday 2.9.2008 Restfull?

Day 4, Treatment #2

Hoo, boy. I've been sleeping the majority of Friday and Saturday. I only took the compazine once today, though I could have taken it again when it was time. I thought I'd see just how yucky the nausea got.

Daniel fixed us something to eat. I did eat, but didn't taste a whole lot. I just have to know that it's "good for me" to eat...

The day went on, and it was time to go to Jackson. Daniel was sound asleep--he's been wrestling with lower back pain--and I didn't want to wake him. I drove myself down and back. I did ok. My tummy is more annoying than anything. And I was hungry again. What do you eat when your mouth tastes "burnt"? I fixed myself instant mashed potatoes. It went in, without bothering my mouth a whole lot.

So now it's 9:50 pm, and it's the longest I've been awake for 2 days. I think it's time to sign off...

Thanks for reading. Hugs to all.

4 comments:

  1. Wheweee---

    Sleep, sleep, and more sleep.. I remember it well. It helped the time pass until I felt human. So funny you ate mashed potatoes!! My third treatment, that's all I could eat!! 6:00 in the morning and I'm eating home made mashed potatoes made by my wonderful husband. Hang in there girl-- it will get better. North Tampa, Florida is praying for you!!

    much love and prayer
    marianrocky1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sis.
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.... yes get your rest .. the body grows and repairs it self when at rest soooooooooooo nite nite. eat well to give the body the goods it needs for the job.
    Lots of LOVE,
    -B-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear......you would'nt have gotten much sleep here @ the Goodwin/Oliver ski weekend! So, even tho we missed you terribly, I suppose its best you were in your comfy bed. We had a fabulous acoustic jam session last night and - once again - ate too much good food...not to mention the SKIING!! Great snow, and everyone finished like champs AND with no assaulting of the trees!! The only casualty this year were my dad's boots, he got about 6 strides in on the trail and the toe of his skiboot had dryrot and cracked clean off! He decided he wasn't talented enough to "slalom" on the cross country venue! Anyway, we missed you and are saving a spot for you next year!
    Feel better...I know everyone here winding down the ski-fest sends their love...beside with these gale force blizzard winds we have, all our warm & fuzzy support should have no problem reaching you ~ watch out...they might just knock you off your feet! :

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX ~ K. & the gang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kathy,,,sending warm thoughts and hugs your way today. As we sit here freezing in this 3 degree blustery weather,,,just imagine us sitting on the beach sipping coconut drinks in our straw hats, feeling the warm breeze on our faces.
    "I am always divinely guided and directed as I travel my spiritual path. As I make my way on this journey, I know that all is well. My journey is sacred and perfect just as it is."

    Miss B

    ReplyDelete