Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday 2.22.2008

Day 17, Treatment #2

I worked today. I feel pretty good, overall, but have an undertone of tired. Very odd to feel that way.

We had a good workday, busy in an odd way. A good group, it went well. I got pretty tired mid-afternoon, but kept on keeping on, and soon it was time to clock out and go home.

I went over to the nursing home, found mom in the recliner with a hunk of snot hanging. It seemed like a lot, but it really wasn't. Just snot-nosed like children. I cleaned her nose for her.
I got mom ready for bed, she had her medication, and I tucked her in.

Back to Holt. Finally a cruise control ride. I don't mind the snow and stuff, but geeesh. This slippery driving stuff can be a reason for prayer.

Daniel was at home waiting for me. Smiles and hugs and kisses--mmm, how nice. He is truly a gift.

My eyes have closed at frequent intervals while trying to get this written; I'm going to sign off and get to sleep. Thank you for reading, and take care of yourself. Hugs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sis.

    Must confess, been a few days since I have read your blog, it's good to catch up.Glad to hear that you are doing well and had some nice days.We had a " do nothing day" last Sun. Didn't even get out of our PJ'S. It was great! Glad to hear that both Jeremy and Dan had safe travels. Hope that your day is bright and happy for you. The sun is shinning and the skies are blue here hope that it is there for you too. I think I'll make some chocolate chip cookies today. Tonight we are going to a dance, that should be fun. As always, you are in our thoughts. Love ya lots...

    Dave & Catherine

    ReplyDelete