Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tuesday 1.8.2008

I worked again today, driving to Jackson and back in the rain. Better than snow....

Had a busy day at the hospital, again with a wonderful group of co-workers. I love you girls, with your comments, smiles, and hugs. It's interesting that a few ideas are that I might forego a wig altogether, chosing instead fabric (scarves, bandanas, hats), earrings, and makeup. I appreciate your egoboosters. We'll see how things come out! (pun intended)

Mom was very responsive tonight, the staff was too. That makes my evening much better.

I visited with Breon and Daniel, they went to bed, and I'm writing here.

Have a great day, and please come by again.

3 comments:

  1. glad you had a good day...what about a large tatoo???

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Zoe!!

    Love working with you, too, Kathy. We do nice work together and our patients loved us, didn't they? Photo shoot and everything. It's a pleasure to be a team together. I'm praying you'll be one of those folks that just breeze through chemo so that you don't have to leave us too long. Wouldn't that be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aunt Kathy...

    I love the idea of scarves and such.. not to mention a TON cheaper than wigs, but you can totally coordinate and accesorize as your mood or weather changes too.

    Glad you are doing wonderfully!
    Love you Bunches

    ReplyDelete