Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday 1.20.2008

Day 5, Treatment #1

Wow, what a difference a day makes....

I'm feeling MUCH BETTER today!! My head is not so foggy, and even though I'm not moving quite as quickly as "normal", I'm moving. My scalp is still sore, though not as much as yesterday, and when I tugged at my hair it is still intact. My mouth is feeling better, too, with the soreness along the upper toothline, towards the back inner gumline, like where your tongue rests. It still "tastes" funny, but not like the last couple of days. And just a bit queezy.

And, while I know it's way early in this treatment process, I am thankful that I'm not down in the bed, with the horrible nausea and other side effects that can happen. Thank you, God, for the gifts you've given me.

I wanted to write this morning to let you know I'm feeling better--I appreciate all of your prayers and thoughts and warm fuzzies and worrying about my not feeling well. Thank you for sharing your energies... Much love to each of you.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy, I am so thankful that you are doing better today I have been thinking about you alot lately, I am sorry that I haven't left a message sooner I have had pneumonia since a week ago Friday, I started another abx yesterday another 10 day tx...your in my heart and in my prayers though.....love you much!! Joy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kath,

    Glad to hear that you are doing better today. Peace and love to you...

    Dave & Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kathy,
    Just wanted you to know that I'm praying for you daily and not a day goes by that I don't think of you. Glad to see that you are doing well so far. Love ya and miss you so much. Jen Hubbard

    ReplyDelete