Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday 1.26.2008

Day 11, Treatment #1

So what was today, the letdown after feeling so good the last couple of days? Yuck. Punky today, tired but not really tired.

We did some household chores, Dan went back to the chiropractor, and I went to the library for our respective "fixes". I prepared food, we ate, I went to Jackson and fed Mom and tucked her into bed, then came home.

Overall, I feel pretty good. The skin on my hand and iv site areas are resolving, that aching hurt in my stomach is less frequent, my taste buds are at least 60% working, and elimination processes are "normalizing". My left hand is still a little tingly, I still can't walk a 100 miles an hour and have my brain keep up, and the hair is still in.

So, overall, I'm good.

Thank you for reading, enjoy your day, and be nice to the people you meet. You never know what battles they're fighting....

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better. Thinking of you daily.

    Peace & Peas,

    Miss B

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad that you are tolerating all of this. you are in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aunt Kathy! Again, you amaze me! I'm so glad you're doing as well as you are, and I hope the punky stuff goes away soon. So what did the lab report say? Good news I hope. Remember there are 8 colors in our home weaving into your cloth of energy, strength and above all, wellness. Love and hugs. Cari

    ReplyDelete