Friday, January 4, 2008

Friday January 4, 2008

I worked today, with a great group. Lots of hugs, smiles, and support. We were very busy, but at one point we clustered around a computer for a few minutes to see the latest in wig fashion. Interesting comments, and I love them all. I will not be making a purchase until I need to, because we don't know just how much hair I'll lose, if any. Also, my skin color might change, and I don't want to get something that doesn't do me any favors.


I got mom tucked into bed and got myself home. Dan and I visited a bit, and he stayed up with me until I got this blog written. I am really tired and am going to bed.

Thanks for reading, for commenting, and most of all for going along with me on this journey. You sure make the trip more pleasant.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy,
    Wow, so many wigs to choose from. Must have been difficult for you. I'm so glad Kathy Sue went with you. Personally, I liked the Sophie style in color 18/24 H. I thought it looked very sheek on you. Loved it! :)
    Sending lots of healing thoughts and prayers your way. Hope you're feeling well.
    All my love,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I really see fringes on your forehead? LOL. I like them all, especially the first 2. Still thinking of you daily,,,thanks for your blog.
    Peace and peas,

    Miss B

    ReplyDelete