Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wednesday 12.26.2007

Wonderful!! Today dawned with sunshine, Daniel went to go work out at his fitness place, and I lazed on the bed like a dog in the sun. I did get up after a while, had breakfast, etc, then I went out for a run.

I showered, and did the breast inspection. Not much different, maybe just a bit smaller. That incision on the areola is indented/puckered, and the spot between the incision and nipple is still a different color and very sore and tender. The underarm incision looks about like yesterday, but maybe the fullness is just a bit less. And it seems more moveable, though it fills back up. Overall, I see a little improvement today. And I feel good.

I called a couple of wig shops to check on hours and pricing, as our BCBS doesn't cover a hair prosthetic. Fortunately, though, the cancer insurance does, so that will be reimbursed. I think all is moving along well, and I'm happy for the break in appointments.

Thank you for reading--hope you are enjoying this holiday season.

1 comment:

  1. i have been thinking about your eyebrows all night...you know you can get them tatoo'd on?

    ReplyDelete