Thursday, December 27, 2007

Rescheduled, Edited

Feeling good again today, so far. Yesterday I had called Dr. Bolmer's office to ask about moving the initial chemotherapy to the following week. This morning Phyllis called, and said that it wouldn't be a problem to start the treatment a week later. So we're scheduled for January 16, Wednesday, for a 4 hour chemotherapy visit, and January 17, Thursday, for follow-up IV hydration.

I also told her that we had decided on a treatment plan-- the Cytoxin and Taxotere, for a 12 week course, then the radiation for 6 weeks. She reassured me that "the ladies" do very well with that, and I shouldn't have any problems...

The rest of the day I have planned to get groceries before going to Jackson.

Peace out. Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kath, Just had a chance to catch up with you! My GOD what a lot of info to digest!!!!You are and inspiration to all of us out here! I'm not sure I would have the same strength as you, but I know that God doesn't give us more than we can handle and that with Him ALL things are possible!!!I know you must be scared, cuz I am! But in Gods love and love of family and friends we can accomplish much!! So keep up the PMA and all will be well SOON! Love you much! By the way MERRY CHRISTMAS! Guess what, I already cut my hair for you!! It's SHORT and I love it!!! Talk to you soon! Love ya bye, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, hope your Christmas was good and I've been thinking about you a lot. Though our household is down with the flu I'm still trying to keep up with you. Thanks for the well wishes I'm praying these bugs will be on their way soon ;) Love, HUGS, and have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete