Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday 12.17.2007

I worked today, with my wonderful co-workers. My physical self is a little tired, my breast is sore, my shoulder is, for lack of another description, sore. It feels like some of that lymph fluid has found it's way into the space in the shoulder joint. The underarm area was bothersome at intervals throughout the day. I did take a couple of tylenol a couple of times today, and that helped take the edge off. One of the girls patted my fanny, on the outside of the left cheek, and it jiggled. I giggled -- did I really have fluid down there?? I suppose it could happen.

I went over to the nursing home and got mom tucked in, then came home. It's cold, about 17 degrees when I came in at 10:15, and will be cooler for the morning drive to Jackson.

I'm tired, and ready for bed. I'll write tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Kath,,a prayer for you:
    Dear God, please awaken me from this dream. I fear and I choose not to.I suffer and I choose not to.I claim for myself your resurrection within me, my perfect health,my perfect healing,my perfect Self in whom there is no pain or fear.Every cell of my being is radiant with my love for You.You are my divine physician, You know my terror, although it is not real. You understand my pain, although it is not understandable.You answer with Your spirit.Dear Lord, please heal me.I surrender all things. I trust in You in this and all things. I need You, Lord,in this and all things. Please, dear God.Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will include you if you don't mind in my dreamtime healing list.
    You are not alone.

    ReplyDelete