Thursday, November 15, 2007

11/16/2007

After a mostly sleepless night, this morning started with a phone call from Jeremy, who is in Afghanistan. We had as nice of a visit as we could, considering.

A short while later the Pre-Op Registration gal called. Yes, no, no, no, etc. I need to be at Admitting 10:30 on Wednesday morning. Blood draw and such. They will take me to the Breast Care Center where the "needle localization" will be done, as well as the radioisotope injection, which are scheduled for 12:00. Then back to Pre-Op, to calmly : ) await surgery, which is scheduled for 2:00.

I have to say, I'm getting a bit anxious. I soooo appreciate everyone's support. The hugs, prayers, and kind words, and the reinforcement of my positive attitude and re-stating the belief that all will be well. Knowing you are standing beside me is as powerful as knowing that God's wisdom and strength surround us.

Thank you all.

2 comments:

  1. When the Japanese mend broken objects, they aggrandize the damage by filling the cracks with gold. They believe that when something's suffered damage and has a history it becomes more beautiful.
    ~Barbara Bloom

    That's a nice thought, Eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love and prayers sent your way today Mrs. J,,,peace, veggies and freedom with a big splash of glitter.
    www.crazysexycancer.com
    I knew I kept Rodney's black phone here for a reason,,remember??
    BIG HUGS,

    Miss B

    ReplyDelete